Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Police and Potty Chair



I know everyone has those days when you should have just stayed in bed. Well my day was yesterday. I had worked all night and have not felt too good this week. I have had what Jeff calls a lumber jack cough. I only got about 2 hours of sleep because I just cough cough cough!!

Anyway, I woke up to a really nice surprise - Jeff is a really good cook and yesterday he served me lunch in bed. He had deep fried a turkey breast and made mashed potatoes and we had turkey manhattans - Delicious !!! After that it was all downhill!

3 years ago I got a speeding ticket on the way to work. I will admit if the girls are not in the car with me I have a lead foot. However, I learned my lesson and I always use cruise control now. The road I take to work is used a lot by the Amish. I got behind a slow moving dump truck and Amish buggy that were going about 20 mph so I passed them. I was going downhill and that is when the cop got me and gave me a ticket. As if that wasn't enough I was almost to town when I saw a kid running close to the road. I slowed way down and that is when the kid took a rock and threw it at the back of my car. I was so Pissed!!!! I really wanted to stop because I know it did some damage, but then I would have been late to work. Just a Bad Day!

On a much happier note ~ Today my 2 year old used the potty chair for the first time all by herself. My girls can always put a smile on my face =) She got her potty chair for Christmas and wasn't really too happy about it.

No comments: