Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing 2/26/11

Well this Sunday I am trying something a little different - Check out the website, It Rocks!







Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

1. I am very easy going.
2. People say I have pretty eyes.
3. I am a "sporty" girl.
4. I am a good momma.
5. I am a hard worker.
6. I am very loyal.
7. In college I could bong a beer in 10 seconds (Sadly, my good friend Steph could do it in 6)
*** Not too proud of this one!

2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

1. $ , I am talking Oprah money!
2. I would love to be a famous actress for 1 week.
3. I wish I had a body like a super model.
4. I wish I had my Log Cabin dream home.
5. I wish I had a Yukon Denali SUV and a Red and White 1968 Mustang.
6. I wish I could swim really good.
7. I wish I could speak several languages.


3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

1. People on Cell phones when they are driving.
2. People texting when driving. Hate Hate Hate!!! I wish the phone could blow their finger tips off.

3. Child abuse.
4. Lazy people.
5. Drug seekers.
6. Rude people.
7. This week I would have to say Charie Sheen.


4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.


1. Sometimes I get lazy and do not fix the girls a healthy breakfast. Pop Tarts, Yogurt or
cereal, I can do much better than that!
2. Work Out/ exercise
3. Keep in touch with friends.
4. Floss my teeth every night.
5. I have been neglecting Abigail by not teaching her to tie her shoes.
6. Painting, I need to finish painting several rooms in the house.
7. My biggest neglect lately is my diet.

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

1. Yukon Denali
2. ipad
3. $ to travel the World.
4. Colts season tickets.
5. Zero turn mower.
6. Cardinal 5th wheel.
7. Beach house.

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

1. Chocolate!
2. Longaberger baskets.
3. Jewelry.
4. Coffee.
5. Good food.
6. Reality TV
7. Cook Books.

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

1. George Clooney.
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Charlie Hunan (JAX, Son's of Anarchy).
4. Cowboys.
5. Beach Volleyball player guys.
6. Coffee.
7. Chocolate!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just noticing when reading through your "wrath" list that it all basically centers around "PEOPLE". I found the same thing with mine but thought it was a cop-out to just put "people" as one thing, since there is nothing people-related that doesn't piss me off. Except when my dog eats ... well, never mind ;)

Erin Wallace said...

This is one interesting post (an one yummy last picture!).

Found your blog on the Sunday Blog Hop, now a follower. I'd love it if you would follow Dropped Stitches.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love this post! You're so fun and amazing! I've lost my easygoingness lately and am trying to gain that back. But I'm a champion flosser! Have a great day!

annies home said...

exercise is so far off the list of things that I neglect that I neglected to list it

Unknown said...

Love this meme. Wish I'd seen it soon enough to join in!

Jen said...

I second your George and Matthew comments!! ;-)

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Oh, and pop by and enter my perfume GIVEAWAY!!

Jacqueline said...

LOVE the post!!! Thanks so much for sharing it, thanks even more for stopping by my blog, and keep the posts just like these coming!

The Organic Blonde