Friday, August 6, 2010

Potty Training Day 3

People have always told be that with your first child you always spend more time with them teaching them new things, for example potty training. I will be the first to admit that I have been a major "slacker mom" when it comes to potty training Caroline! Its not that I don't want her to learn... but she is my baby and I guess a big part of me wants her to stay that way. It makes me sad to think how quickly they grow up! I have attempted a few times but she made it clear to me that she had no interest and who was I to push her ;) Last week my mom (jokingly) ??? said that she would be taking her diaper bag with her to preschool.

That being said - Potty Training Boot Camp was enforced!





We are on day #3 and so far she is doing really good! She has no problem with the poop part, but every once in awhile she will forget and have an accident. I guess she is probably about 70 % there. I am proud of her!!! When she does her business she gets so excited and her face gets red with a Big smile and she says "Me big girl now"




No comments: