Saturday, April 9, 2011

A to Z Challenge






H is for Hamburger (with cheese, of course!)

Believe it or not I was a Vegetarian for about 4 years. I can't even remember why I did it. I know it wasn't because I wanted to be really healthy, so it must have been my love of animals that made me do it. I remember exactly the what-why- when and where that caused this diet of mine to end...

The Where

The What


The When
The weekend Dale Earnhardt won the Daytona 500
Feb. 1998

The Why

Come on now, anyone in their right mind could not take a bite of that burger, Delicious!

I am trying hard to cut back on red meat, but every once in a while this girl needs a burger and Steak!

4 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Can't remember the last time I had a hamburger. Strange. I'll bet you make good one's at home!
I prefer roast beef in a bun, from Arby's. Or done at home, with carrots, or beans, or peas. Funny how different peoples' tastes are. Nothing wrong with different, it's just part of life. It's something one notes "in passing."
Thanks for dropping by and visiting the ol' Bear.

Jen McPherson said...

Love a good burger! Follow back from A-Z :) nice pics!! Looking forward to the rest of your alpha- posts.

Cindy said...

Yum, I love a good hamburger. My husband makes delicious ones, which is good because we have a pretty tight budget.

Here from the A-Z challenge :)
nestingcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I could never, ever be a vegetarian. I need meat at least a couple of times a week. And a big juicy hamburger cooked on the grill, there's almost nothing better (except, perhps, chocolate).

Happy A to Z Monday!

Lucy