Friday, April 8, 2011

5 Question Friday - 4/8/11










1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Just one??? Better Hair (I am always having a bad hair day!) and be a size 6 again. I think I use to be a size 6??? Maybe in 6th grade...

2. Write about a time when you got lost.

Getting Lost - How about every time I get behind the wheel. Seriously. I am terrible with directions! But somehow I always find my way.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

Both. It really just depends on a few things - Camping with little kids is NOT fun for me. I would much rather be in a nice hotel with a big bath room where I can just hose them down at the end of the day. Right now I cannot relax when camping with little ones. It is just impossible! My best times with Jeff have always been camping. We Love it. Relaxing by a camp fire, hiking, reading, smoking a cigar and drinking a beer. Don't get me wrong, I also Love having a Romantic Weekend getaway with the man in a nice fancy hotel, love getting pampered :)

4. Have you donated blood?

Yes. Several times. I probably won't do it again unless it is for family. The last time I did it I walked away after having the Orange Juice and cookies and fainted. When I opened my eyes I had a Doctor looking at me who was known for always giving every patient a rectal exam. Yikes!

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

Jeff is the budget man. He does so much better than me. I guess I like to "fly by" I do pretty good, but I am a girl and I do like to shop :)

No comments: