Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing 4/17/11





Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.

The girls. I know, not too exciting. They were covered in mud and it was the easiest way to clean them up.

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)

Can't get a picture right now but it is a 1982 Indiana University Snoopy T.

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?

Yes. So glad I don't have to see him anymore!

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?

If I plan on leaving the house I do.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?

Right now I am tired! Because I had to get up at 5:30am to get to work.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?

A black stapler.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.

I was in Disney World with my 6 year old and she just came out of the Bippity Boppity Boutique and we were walking to the Castle for breakfast when she lost her first tooth, which caused her to bleed on her dress. Such a vivid dream!

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?

It is highly likely.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?

Anything??? "Ive got my toes in the water, A** in the sand, Not a care in the world, a cold beer in my hand .... Life is good today :)

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?

Not at this time of day...

11. What comes to mind when I say China?

Good buffets.

12. Are you overly emotional?

At times. It depends... I can watch a Disney movie and cry for no reason, When I think about taking my girls to Disney World for the first time - I get all teary eyed, if I see an animal suffering - I cry - but usually I can hold myself together.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?

That is hard!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

Lick

15. Do you like your car?

I use to. Lately I have been wanting a new one - but the one I have is paid for.

16. Do you like yourself?

Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?

I use to Love Charlie! So Sad, what a waste of a talent! I am sure we would have nothing to talk about but Yes, I would go out to eat with him. Purely for the "celebrity" encounter.

18. What was the last song that you listened to?


I have always loved this song!


19. Are (or were) your parents strict? Yes

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? Never

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: Mac-n-Cheese

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? Tangled

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My rings

25. What countries have you visited?

U.S., Germany, Switzerland, Italy,and England.

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.

I am sure I have, but fortunately - I was too drunk to remember :)

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?

To see Santa Clause - The Polar Express

28. Bacon or sausage? Bacon

29. How long have you had a cell-phone?

Lets see... I had a pager first and then it was the cell phone. 1996 I believe - and it looked like this -
30. What other memes do you do regularly? None

31. Who is the craziest meme host? Not sure

32. Who invented chop sticks?

Need to google that - Well I am still not sure of the answer... I will say some Chinese dude.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The Family

34. Are you too forgiving? Yes

35. When was the last time that you were in love? I am always in Love :)

36. Tell us about your best friend.

Her name is Tammy. Check out some of my older posts.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?

I have to say that I learned something valuable in all of my classes. I am very proud to have graduated from Speedway High School. Boy, that sounds like a suck-up kind of answer! :)

38. What was the last thing that you cried about?

A couple of weeks ago when I found out that the first boy I had a crush on passed away.

39. What was the last question you asked?

Do we get Holiday Pay for working on Easter.

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?

Work outside and plant flowers and get the garden ready.

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?

I have one tattoo, I have always wanted another one - I just can't think of the right design. I want it real small and to be something Irish.

42. How would your best friend describe you?

She would say- " Tammy is Crazy! " "She cracks me up"

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? Not even one.

44. Ever walked into a glass door? I don't think so.

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? Green and Camo.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? I am not really a slapper.

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?

The Jennifer Aniston hair style.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Joey and Rory

49. Do looks matter to you? Sure

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? It takes time - but Yes.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?

We switched to Dish Network to save $$$ BIG mistake! It is the worst! As soon as the contract is up we are back to direct. Dish is not worth a Buck. Hate it!

52. Do you like your life right now? Love it!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes.

55. Do you have good vision? The older I get the Fuzzier the vision.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

Hate is not a good word.. dislike, maybe 2 or 3 people.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?

Not near as much as I use to. I guess I don't talk on the phone too much at all now.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to?

Matthew Mcconaughey. Love his look and the way he talks. Fun guy. Just for one day- then I would go back to Jeff :)

59. What are you wearing? Scrubs

60. What is your favorite wild animal? Tiger

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? Have no idea. Maybe Sears.

62. Can you waltz? Not too well. I can 2 step.

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you stole?

A few extra straws from Mcdonalds.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yesow?

2 comments:

cherrylej said...

hello, thanks for visiting my blog, i'm your new follower here. oh, so we're both on 5Q Friday and Sunday steeling? well, that's nice to know :) you have a great day!

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Ha ha, cute answers! When I thought about the 'most recent thing you stole' I didn't think about the little stuff. I have stole extra sauce at McDonalds and T Bell. They never give you enough! lol