Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday - 4/15/11








1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

Flowers in bloom, smell of Lilac and the Month of May in Speedway.


2. What was your best birthday ever?

That is really hard. I have been lucky to have had several really good Birthdays. I have a May birthday and I have spent many birthdays at the Indy 500 Qualifications. Love that! I had a great 5th Birthday Party at Shakeys Pizza, but every year Jeff does something to make my day special :)

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Tiramisu

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

I have cried and also used the excuse I had to go to the bathroom really badly ... those excuses always worked in Indy but not in Southern Indiana.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

I usually wake up before the alarm

No comments: