Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday





Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!!




1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

Yes, on numerous occasions. While traveling through Europe I packed very very light- If I could not put it in my backpack It didn't go. I had really cheap Walmart clothes that I would wear and then toss just to make extra room. Also, when I am sick I might stay in PJ's for 2 days.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

My favorite city is Telluride, Colarado, but it is not big. I guess it would be Denver. Colorado. Love the downtown night life, all the restaurants, going to a Rockies game and seeing the Mountains in the background. Always something to do and you are very close to Rocky Mountain National Park. You are also pretty close to Aspen and Vail, there is opportunity for adventure everywhere and I think it would be a much healthier place to live.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

We have never tried flying with the kids yet. I would love too! I love to fly for vacation, but I just have not had the courage to try it yet with the kids. All the bags and security - I just think it would be too stressful now.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?


Well I am a Cleaning Freak! Spring Cleaning for me is head to toe deep cleaning of the house. It includes the windows - inside and out, I wipe all of the walls and baseboards down, clean the closets, garage, touch up paint, clean all cabinets and drawers out, and even clean the barn. Yes I am a FREAK!


5. What is the best book you have ever read?

That is a tough one! I love books. I really enjoy all of James Patterson's books, and now I am really enjoying reading fellow blogger Ree Drummond's (The Pioneer Woman) new book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.








No comments: