Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday




Thanks to Mama M. at My Little Life -Now I have something fun to do with my blog again this Friday. You should check out her Blog - It Rocks!






So here we go ~



1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver orTLC's What not to Wear?

This is a really easy one for me, Extreme Home MakeOver!!!! As far as fashion goes I am hopeless. Maybe if I were a size 2 I would be more inspired to dress real trendy but I honestly don't think I would. I love jeans and t-shirts and Nike tennis shoes. However, I have been known to drop an insane amount of $ on that perfect pair of shoes or purse.

Our house, aka The Money Pit .... Ty Pennington!!!! Get your cute little butt over here and start in on our room addition, new windows, bricked exterior, new out building, remodeled kitchen, new furnace and air conditioner, and upstairs deck ... please hurry!

2. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, just one. But I think I want another one.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

I plan on being 100% honest with the girls. I want them to learn from all of my mistakes. I have already shared a few stories with the oldest but when the time is right I will sit them down and let them know that Momma wasn't always a Saint and why they should do as I say and not do what I did.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

If the girls are with me I drive like an old lady and will start stopping when I see the Yellow. If I am alone, look out Mario Andretti ! Over the past 2 years I have been nailed with a few speeding tickets so I have been using the cruise control frequently.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Most definitely Chocolate. I am not sure if anyone loves chocolate as much as I do. Love it -Love it -Love it! I am not that big on chips, however, a friend of mine for Christmas sent me chocolate covered potato chips,
They were awesome!



Hmmm It is almost Valentines Day and all of this talk about Chocolate is making me think today would be a good day to bake - I LOVE CHOCOLATE :)






No comments: