Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Valentines Day

According to Wikipedia - Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day, is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.

I feel very fortunate that Jeff and I share the same Love of Fine Dining. He told me once that a good meal is more than just the food, it is, or should be an experience. Before the kiddos came along we would have one of those dining "experiences" once a week. Now that we are financially responsible parents we have such "experiences" maybe once every 3 months. This year we plan on going as a family to one of Jeff's least favorite places - The Olive Garden. He hates The Olive Garden! He thinks it is some kind of trap that sucks the life out of a REAL Man... He feels the same way about Kohls, which I also love. :/

When it comes to giving gifts for the Holiday of Love I am not too creative. Every year I will always get him the heart shaped Reeces Cups and some cute boxers. Not too good on my part considering his present to me one year was to surprise me with a weekend getaway to the Nashville Opryland Hotel with Tickets to see Alan Jackson, my favorite singer, at the Grand Ole Opry. I hate to admit it but he is way more romantic than I am. He always tells me no
worries... it is the little things that mean the most. Tomorrow I will celebrate Valentine's Day with my best friend. He is my Rock and will hold my heart forever. I Love You Jeff! XOXO..






No comments: