Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Will Tammy ever get an ipod?

Caroline helping Mommy get ready for the Yard Sale




Well I can't tell you how glad I am that last weekend is over. Because of my 2 little ones the past 3 years I have had a yard sale - and it is really hard work getting things ready, and now I am so relieved that it is over!

The sale went really well and my plans for some of the money was to get myself something that I have been wanting for awhile... an ipod. Before having kids when there was something I wanted I just went and got it. I never had to wait for something to go on sale, for example, if Ni
ke came out with a new shoe that I really liked I just went and got it ~ Longaberger and Coach at that time were not unthinkable. Now because I feel the need to save for our Kids so that they can have the best possible future I don't buy new clothes to often and I only buy new Nikes when I need them and not when I want them. So.. anyway, I was really excited about getting an ipod!!!! However, I was watching TV and saw where this thing called Walking with the Dinosaurs was coming to Louisville and Abigail LOVES dinosaurs! I get online and look at tickets... the ticket prices? Absolutely ridiculous !!!! So much for my ipod... the look on Abby's face will be priceless.

Changing the Subject...


This is the way Abby's room looks (most
) of the time. She is really good about keeping things picked up and keeping her room neat. But..... I will have to say that her little sister is a bad influence....



This is what I woke up to the other day. They were both totally oblivious to the fact that I was even taking pictures... I almost started crying...

No comments: