Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing - only 3 days late

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!


I am trying hard to get back into the swing of things - I will try not to be late next week on these posts.



21. Did you go to your high school prom?


No, I went to the post prom party but could not make it to the dance because of a Volleyball tournament.


22. Perfect time to wake up?


9 am - it never happens, but that would be perfect.


23. Perfect time to go to bed?


Between 11:30pm and 1 am


24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?


Tammy play chess??? You must be joking :)


25. Ever been in a car accident?


2 times, and I hope and pray it will never happen again!!!!


26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?


That is tough... I am really close to both of them. If I had to pick I guess I would say I am a Daddy's girl :) (don't tell Mom)


27. What age is this exciting life over for you?


Don't like or even understand this question. Kind of morbid, don't you think??? It will be over when its over and not a minute sooner!


28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?


I can't picture myself being a hippy so I will go with the 50's. Happy Days looked like a lot of fun and I could see myself wearing a poodle skirt and bobbie socks.


29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?


I still have them, Doc Marten Sandles. They are a brown leather with a strap that buckles. Love Love Love them.



30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?


Sadly, I do.


31. Were you in track and field?


Yes, hard to believe because I HATE running. I was pretty good at the discus. I was actually asked to join my college team to throw discus and Javeline but once again that would have included running.


32. Were you ever in a school talent show?


Yes, back in 5th or 6th grade I did a Mork and Mindy skit with someone.


33. Have you ever written in a library book?

I would like to say no, but it just seems like something that I would have done at least once. I really can't remember.


34. Allergic to?


Coconut


35. Favorite fruit?


Strawberries

No comments: