Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 6 days late









This is 6 days late, what can I say...

The Never Ending Meme - Part I

1. Song that always makes you sad?
Dolly Parton - Coat of many Colors. Reminds me so much of my Mom.

2. Last thing you bought?
Chocolate Iced donuts - I know, please don't say it!

3. Last person you argued with?
The girls... trying to get them into bed last night. I am the only one in our house who wants to sleep, I don't get it!

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
What??? I've never heard of that. Yuck!

5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Snoop Dog - It was Snoopy, my favorite stuffed animal - as you can see I took him everywhere, even to a Ball State Volleyball camp :)


6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Nope

7. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday. There is a song that can put it in words for me...






8. Favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge

9. Did you take piano lessons?
No. But my oldest will start lessons in April. Hope she is more musically inclined than I was.

10. Most frequent song played?
That is a tough one... I am going to say Margaritaville :)



11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Big Brother

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Well because I can barely make it to my car when there is ice, I will say Basketball.

13. Date someone older or younger?
I like the older guys ;)

14. One place you could travel right now?
Someplace warm with a beach

15. Do you use umbrellas?
Not too much, I prefer umbrellas in my drink :)

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Why would I???

17. Favorite cheese?
Love cheese... either CoJack or PepperJack

18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
Don't know the Smith's, so I will say the Cure

19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Doesn't matter

20. Best job you ever had?
Being a Mom

No comments: