Thursday, January 19, 2012

Five Question Friday - 1-20-12




So glad it is Friday!!! TGIF

It has been a really long week for me. "It", was just not happening for me this week .... whatever "It" i s just decided to bypass Tammy this week and it sucked all of the fun and excitement that usually keeps me going with it. I am counting on this weekend to lift my spirits and to re-fill my Happy meter :)

Well I haven't done Five Question Friday since last June, YIKES! So here goes ....


1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

If it is really good it has to be chocolate and that would mean I might have a stash in my night table.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

Up until this year I always kept my Vehicle really clean. Just got busy and didn't keep up. I hate a dirty car!!!


3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

Yes, so much fun!


4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?


Cold room with warm blankets for sure. Can't sleep if it is too warm.


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?

I have not had too many bad experiences. I Love flying Southwest! One time I was flying solo into Orlando. I was going to meet friends in Orlando and then head to Daytona for the big race. Just about everybody on the flight was going to the race so I think they were trying to make the flight really fun. They did!
The flight attendants asked questions and the first person to hit their call button won a free drink :)

I guess the worst experience I had was flying to Hawaii. My only issue was the lady sitting behind me. She had to have weighed about 400 pounds, she took up 2 seats! Anyway, she had "that" smell, you know what I am talking about, if you can't see it or reach it how can you wash it! She was nothing but a pain in the butt to everyone on the flight. She had to get out of her seat about every 20 minutes and to do that she had to pull on the back of my chair to hoist her up ~ that made a long flight even longer :(

Everybody enjoy your weekend, Love and Happiness is a must this weekend :)

No comments: