Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing 8/7/11






The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One


1. What has been your longest love relationship?
> That would be with Jeff. 13 years and still going strong :)

2. What was the last gift that you received?
> Jeff surprised me last week with a GPS

3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
> Lip stick, nail polish, food, and junk for the kids.

4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
> Telluride Colorado

5. Who's your cell provider?
> AT&T

6. What's your favorite mall store?
> I Love the kitchen gadget stores, Victorias Secret, and if there is a Target there, I am loving it :)

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)
> Almost 13 years as a night shift CT and X-ray Tech.

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
> Mom and Dad

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
> Buy a new camper and Travel.

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
> Too Long :(

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
> "Relax, it won't hurt a bit" That is what the Doctor told me when he gave me the epidural for my C-Section and hit a nerve.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
> Someplace for lunch or dinner, I always like trying new places.

13. When was the last time that you cried?
> I am not a big crier. My eyes will get teary - so I guess that would have been a few hours ago.

14. What food do you hate?
> The older I get the shorter the list becomes. I guess I hate Lamb. I use to hate brussel sprouts but now I actually really like them.

15. What do you like best about yourself?
> I am extremely easy going and open minded.

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I always enjoy reading your answers. I could live in Colorado too. I think I would choose Estes Park. And, I still can't handle brussel sprouts. Yick!