Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stealing 8/14/11




Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?

36 hours! Yuck!

17. What was the last concert that you attended?

Carrie Underwood ~ Thank you to my wonderful husband for the front row seats :) I think she has the best voice in music!


18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?

Last Samurai

19. How did you like the film?

I liked it a lot. I will always be a big Tom Cruise fan, even if he is a little crazy.

20. What comedian do you love?


Ellen and Larry David

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?

No - I have got to have a T-shirt on.

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?

not really


23. What do you think of astrology?

Waste of Time

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?

If we weren't all crazy we would go insane. - Jimmy Buffett, Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes

25. Tell us something random about yourself.

I Hate Clowns!

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.

Well, I have been to several Halloween parties. I dressed up in a costume and thats about it.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?

No Yard work and Football season! Go Colts!

28. What was the name of your first pet?

Missy, siamese cat ~ I loved her!

29. What have you done so far this weekend?

Work and that is my entire weekend :(

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?

no

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?

If we are talking about something you can buy - Ipad3
But, All I really want is a Healthy Happy Family




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

also love Larry David, I am afraid of clowns, and how can you not love the Colts! haha Hope you don't have any more 36 hour shifts in you near future!!
I found your blog via Sunday Stealing!

Unknown said...

Wow, 36 hours, that sucks.

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-stealing.html

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Front row tickets! Your husband is nice! I had a friend so to clown school with Barnum and Bailey and then get rejected. Humor was not his thing. He would have made a scary clown.