Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Stealing 7/31/11





SUNDAY STEALING

July 31, 2011The Fifteen Movie Questions Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess u
p” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's
our way of saying "Thanks!")




Today we ripped off a man named Max Urai of the site Anomalous Materials. He states that he spotted this meme over at Cinematic Paradox. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Fifteen Movie Questions Meme





Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Movie you love with a passion.

Just one, that will be hard for me. My #1 favorite movie is Tombstone, however, the movie I love with a passion is Pretty Woman. I just love the poor girl meets rich guy fall in love kinda movie. And, what girl wouldn't want a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive Baby :) Titanic is a close second :)

2. Movie you vow to never watch.

I will never ever watch a movie with any of the Jersey Shore people! What a waste. But I also will never watch the movie W. or anything else written or directed by Michael Moore.

3. Movie that literally left you speechless.

The Piano and The Reader

4. Movie you always recommend.

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle - It just makes me laugh :)

5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.

Julia Roberts

6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for.

Angelina Jolie - yuck!

7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet.

John Wayne

8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)

Is there anybody any sexier than Brad Pitt when he rides that horse in Legends of the Fall ??? And, in Thelma and Louis. He would not have had to steal my money, I would have gave it to him ;)


9. Dream cast.

Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, and Jack Nicholson

10. Favorite actor pairing.

Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio

11. Favorite movie setting.

Western

12. Favorite decade for movies.

I do like early American movies but mostly movies that are current.

13. Chick flick or action movie?

Both - maybe 60% Action and 40% Chicky

14. Hero, villain or anti-hero?

Depends on the actor/movie

15. Black and white or color?

Color

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

It was fun to see you answers. I am currently on a Jane Austinish chick flick streak. I also love Lifetime movies.

I always thought Heath Ledger was so good looking. Sad he is not around anymore. I think it's about time I come up with a new favorite.

And I need to check out, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I've never seen it before!

tase said...

joya shoes 917g8racui891 outdoor,INSOLES,Joya Shoe Care,walking,fashion sneaker,boots joya shoes 980f7mgijr838