Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing - 1-29-12







Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blogHero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen fromNerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of co
urse, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Take the time to comment on other player's

Sunday Stealing: The 99′er Meme: Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!



1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.


Merle Haggard- I think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink

Jimmy Buffett - A Pirate Looks at 40

Henry Lee Summer - I Wish I Had a Girl That Walked Like That

Daughtry - I Walk The Line

Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

Alan Jackson - Drive

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

This answer changes everyday... Clint Eastwood

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

"With Spiral CT, the entire thorax can be examined in a single breath-hold."

4) What do you think about most?

The Family and Vacation Time

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?

"Hey there, Miss you too, think about you a lot. So proud of our little nerds! LOL

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?

T-shirt and Boxers

7) What’s your strangest talent?

Hmm... not sure if I have one or not. I am pretty good at picking up things with my toes - does that count as strange.

8) Women….

Most are beautiful

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?

Back in college someone wrote me a poem, I think I still have it in a shoe box.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?

Years and years ago.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?

I really really Hate Clowns!!!

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?

No

13) What’s your religion?

Raised Methodist - Now, Baptist

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Yard work or Feeding the Animals

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

I love taking pictures!

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

Rolling Stones

17) What was the last lie you told?

I told someone I was sorry - The guy was a Jerk but I wasn't in the place to tell him what I really thought.

18) Do you believe in karma?

It's a Bitch!

19) What does your URL mean?

I guess it means Me, ??? Don't have a clue.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

Sounds like a job interview question. Weakness = Chocolate, Strength= Work Ethic.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?

George Clooney.


22) Have you ever gone skinny Dipping?

No

23) How do you vent your anger?

It builds and builds and builds, and then when I am about ready to explode I bite my tongue and let it build a little longer.... and them ((((BOOM))))) the s*%$ hits the fan. Doesn't happen too often, thank goodness.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?

Santas, Snowmen, and Willow Tree figurines.


25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting?

I have never video chatted before.

No comments: