Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Question Friday



Thought I would link up with this and try something different :) Next week I might try the wordless Wednesday.


1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?

This is a hard one... I love animals and would love to help the Humane Society but for $1,000 I think I would choose the Make a Wish Foundation.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?

Right now I happily welcome Snow Days. However, it is a pure selfish reason - I get to sleep in !!! Don't get me wrong, I love having the girls home with me but sometimes you just need a break from "Momma, Momma, Momma!!!" UGH!!!

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?

Musical. I hate the fact that I can't learn guitar and banjo!!! My fingers just don't work right and it is not for lack of trying. I wish I wish I wish I could play! Check out this video ~ Very Cool!







4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?

News and politics not so much. I do like watching Entertainment Tonight and TMZ so I guess that might make me a Celebrity Gossip Junkie. I love to see what the celebs are doing, what they are wearing and what is in their Fridge :)

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)

My drink of choice is always a Coke followed by Tea. I really don't drink alcohol too much anymore (We still have the same case of beer in our garage fridge from last May) How sad! But if we go out I will usually get a beer or a glass of Merlot.





No comments: