Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Stealing 6/19/11

Today we ripped off a blogger known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we've victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it's long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?

Yes, usually every year.

22. What color is your cell phone?

I think it is black ??

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?

Corona

24. Are you happy right now?

Very Happy

25. Who came over to your house last?

Well, we had a cookout yesterday, so it was 17 family members.

26. Do you drink beer?

Yes, not like I use to, but I do like to have 1 or 2 every once in a while.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?

Funny question for me, I am an only - adopted child

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?

Don't have a fave... I guess my car key

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?

Gnomeo and Juliet

30. What is in your pocket?

Nothing

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?

Nobody

32. Where do you hurt?

Right Middle finger joint, and Right Knee at the moment.

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
No, :(

34. What’s something fun you did today?

Made everybody ice cream cones.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
That is a tough one, When I go to Target I like to go down every aisle... I guess the section where the books and movies are.

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?

A Yankee Candle Air Freshner.

38. How many states in the US have you been to?

41

39. What kind of milk do you drink?

2%, but I am switching to Skim as of now - Abigail likes it better now. I actually never drink milk unless I have warm Chocolate chip cookies.

40. What are you going to do after this?

I think we might actually go to Target :)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Have you checked out my new meme that posts random questions on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays yet? If not, come check it out. Click here.