Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday 6-17-11





I have been a terrible blogger lately! I guess I will blame working too many hours, gardening, and Summer-time activities with the Kids. I Love Summer!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday-June 17th



1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

That would be camping. I Love to go camping. We have a little camper and it has been everywhere, even Denali Park in Alaska! We have made so many great memories because of Camping.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

I have always been a Tide with Bleach Girl until recently. I tried Gain and I liked the smell :) Now I go back and forth between the 2 depending on which one is on sale.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Grilled Steak and Chicken Kabobs.

4. Do you have any talents?

Jack of all trades, Master of None.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

Cooking. I am always watching the Food Network and I would Love to be an expert chef! I have seriously thought about going to culinary school when the girls are older - I would love that :)

No comments: