Saturday, May 14, 2011

Five Question Friday, 5-13-2011







1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

Always ankle, unless I am hiking and then it is the calf socks.

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

Well, if we would have had boys the decision would have been really easy! We both liked Jacob, Jack and Jeremiah. Having girls made things more difficult when it came time to pick names. We did not agree! I loved the names Abigail and Emily or Emma. He liked Caroline and Rachel. I won the battle with our first- Abigail Rose. Then came girl #2. I know I should have given in but I honestly did not like the name Caroline. Then he came up with Rachel Olivia and I liked that. Then he came up with Kaitlyn which I LOVED ! Katy for short - I was so happy. The happiness was short lived, he changed his mind :( He wanted Caroline, and I didn't. I had a C-section but things were pretty rough for me - I was really sick and puking and Jeff was a huge help to me! I gave in. The name is slowly growing on me but I rarely call her Caroline, it is usually Wheezie :)

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

Fall I love spending time outside when the leaves are turning and falling. Love to go camping! It is always a great time for me.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

9am How perfect would that be :)

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

At one time I did. But then I moved and got my $ back. It is something we need to talk about. I hate talking about stuff like that!

No comments: