Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday, 5-6-11





1. Have you ever had roommates?

Yes. I had roommates when I was a student at IU.

Now when I was younger I guess I went through a stage of not being very neat and tidy. My Mom was constantly getting on me about it and I guess she has just had enough. (I can relate to this now) Anyway, I think I was in 7th grade... I was walking home from school with some friends and what do I see...
Mom was mad because of my room and she had opened up my window, which was upstairs and tossed Everything -clothes- (including underwear!) and whatever else was on the floor out the window and down onto the rose bushes. I was mortified!

I guess that is why I am such a neat freak today :/
So when I first met my first roommate she was already in the dorm and was popping popcorn and it was going all over the floor- we were total opposites!

My best friend Tammy was my other roommate and that worked out
really well :)

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John JacobJingleheimer-Schmidt)

Just first middle and last. However we usually go by our nicknames - Woody, Wheezie, Whiskey, and Punky...

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?


Yes, and I loved every minute!


4. What is the messiest room in your house?


Hmm, that is hard because the answer changes daily. It would be either the Playroom, Kitchen, or Jeff's Office.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?

Sleeping in until I wake up on my own. Drinking my coffee without having to reheat it 3x because of interruptions, go out with the family and do a little shopping, eat out,
come home and relax - NO dishes, NO laundry!


No comments: