Sunday, October 10, 2010

A-Z (Things I Hate)

I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today thanks to my beloved TV. I turned the TV on and the first thing I saw was the creepy Burger King Guy! Then I was flipping channels and I saw Nancy Pelosi (scream), then I made it to the E channel and they were doing a Kardashian marathon (seriously), MTV had a Justin Bieber video playing and then my go to channel- the food network, had Emeril Lagasse on and he was humming!!!! I turned off the TV and tried to go back to bed but the more I thought about it the more pissed off I became... Now you have -

Tammy's Hate List A-Z



A - Amazing - This has to be the most over-used word, drives me crazy!! Thank you Jeff for pointing this out to me :)
B - Burger King Clown -

C - Cancer - The worst word I know!
D - Drugs - Since I work in health care I see so much enabling and abuse... It is really going to hurt all of us in the end if something does not change.

E - Emeril Lagasse - I use to love this man with his BAM, but then all of a sudden he can't cook without humming, what is up with that???



F - Food and Fat - I Love food and now I am fat ... so for today I hate food.
G - Gilbert Gottfried - The voice just drives me nuts!
H - Hair - I always have issues!!!
I - Icy roads - I hate driving on ice, I am the worst at it.
J - Justin Bieber and Rev. Jesse Jackson - With Justin, I just don't get it... Jesse?? what church is he affiliated with?? Please just go away!
K - Kardashian family - Again, I just don't get it.
L - Lamb - Have never liked the taste. Yuck!
M - Mice - They will always creep me out!
N - Nancy Pelosi - Just look at her!

O - Obama and Oprah -I use to love Oprah! I am still interested in her "favorite things" (sorta) just wish celebrities would keep their mouths shut when it comes to politics
P - Paris Hilton - All of that money, what a waste!
Q - Q-doba - This was a hard letter to find something to hate... I don't hate Q-doba, but all of their food does taste the same.
R - Rosie O'donnell - If I could just punch 1 person in the face... it might be her.

S - Spam - The food product and mail form.


T - Texting while driving - Hate it! If I was a cop I would be arresting people left and right!
U - UK Basketball coach John Calipari - Yes I am an IU fan! But he buys his players, he cheats and the man has zero integrity!
V - Vodka - Goes back to my college days :/
W - Welfare - I could write a book on this subject. Quit looking for a hand out and get a damn job!!!
X - X Factor - Again, another hard letter... but I guess I can blame this show for taking Simon Cowell away from American Idol, I really don't think the show will do well without him.
Y - Yanni - I am sorry but he is just a turd!
Z - Zumba - I have no rhythm, I can't dance, therefore I can't zumba.

No comments: