Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing 10/16/11, Part 1



Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!


I missed last week so here we go....



1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?


Mr. Arthritis!


2. Do you get criticized because of your body?


Not yet, it is only a matter of time :(


3. Did you kiss the last person you called?


I can't remember the last person I called... I really have not felt like talking too much lately. Let me think real hard for a second... Hmm, the CVS pharmacy guy - that would be a big NO.


4. When was the last time you danced?


Yesterday- how could you not dance to the Mickey Mouse Hot Dog Song :)


5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?


Way too much.


6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?


Pull it


7. Who do you want to forget?


Not who but what - Winter, which will be here before we know it.


8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?


A real letter??? I miss those so much :( I guess it was from the Dewitts, my neighbors and friends from Speedway.


9. Who did you last tell to shut up?


I have always hated the word shut up. I could not tell you the last time I used it. A very long time ago. Such an ugly word!


10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?


A jar of veggie juice that the husband made and left to spoil in the fridge -Yuck!


11. What’s your favorite cereal?





12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?


I am pretty clueless to stuff like that.


13. Could you live without sunlight?


No


14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?


Drink a little drink, Smoke a little smoke ;) It usually only happens once a year if I am lucky. Oh, when I say smoke - it is cigars people!


15. What was the last thing you lied about?


Well I hated to do it, but... I sorta lied to the girls. Because of Jeff and his cancer we had to postpone our Disney trip. We told the girls it was because of hurricane Irene which was actually passing through Florida at that time.


16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?


Lets see.... I regret that 3rd slice of pizza, that second doughnut and my new addiction to Mcdonalds Sweet Tea. Hopefully, next week will be better!


17. What was the last movie you bought?


Tangled (I will admit, I LOVE this movie!)

18. What is a sport you would like to do?


Golf, but I do not have the patience.


19. When was the last time you felt like crying?


Lately, it has been often. :'( I just want Jeff feeling better!


20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?


All the time! Every time I hear a child abuse or animal cruelty story I honestly want to kill the people responsible.


1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I'm sorry Jeff is so sick. Sending prayers to him and the rest of your family. I'm glad you didn't kiss the CVS pharmacy guy. :)