Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 5/18/11

Happy Hump Day Ya'll

3 more days until the Weekend!!!!

It seems like the weeks just keep getting busier. I am really looking forward to this weekend because it will be the first one in a long time that I don't have to work either a Saturday or a Sunday. All we plan on doing is working outside and in the barn. The barn looks like it has been hit by a tornado and we have neglected the weed eating because of our busy schedule. We will still have Soccer on Saturday morning but after that there is a ton of work to do. (I actually enjoy working hard on the farm)

Last night we had a Soccer game and Soccer pictures. Also, we registered our youngest for her first year in Preschool. I know I am not ready for that!!! I am sure I will shed a few tears that day.


Wordless Wednesday


My 6 year olds legs - no need to call child protective services! She is just like me as a kid- clumsy!

2 comments:

Mrs. Tuna said...

My sister adopted kids from Korean Asian children often have skin tones on their backs that look like the most horrible bruises until they are 5 or 6. When her son started school she had to have the doctor put a note on file so the school nurse would stop calling CPS.

Stopping over from Java's blog hop.

Debbie said...

Ouchy! Thanks for the follow. Following you back. Enjoy the weekend!
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com