Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Stealing 5/15/11








Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt?

Lets see ... I put the girls to bed and hour early on a Friday night so I could go downstairs and relax in my recliner and watch Kitchen Nightmares without being disturbed. Felt NO guilt at all :)


17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen.

Winter's Bone. It was actually up for Movie of the Year and also for best supporting actress, but most people have not seen it. It is pretty good. I also really enjoyed The Reader with Kate Winslet, It was sort of disturbing, but I love her as an actress.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips?

I don't think that has ever happened to me. If I kiss someone on the lips- then I meant to do it.

19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family?

It has been awhile. I guess it was about 3 months ago and it was several desserts to take into work.

20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person?

Last night when I was putting the kids to bed. I always dance and act silly with them right before tucking them in.

21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?

It seems at least once a day that thought runs through my mind.

22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated?

It has been awhile. About 8 years ago my husband, as one of my Christmas presents got me a toilet seat and tank cover that was absolutely hideous! I swear it had to be a re-gift from one of his old relatives but he swears he took the time to pick it out. Yikes!

23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.)

The last time I was close to a fight or the thought to punch someone in the face crossed my mind was when some big fat lady got into my husbands business at the Zoo and started mouthing off at him. I knew he wasn't going to raise his hand to a woman but she was out of control and I was steaming mad. The kids were with us and she was cussing and I just got in front of her and gave her a look and she left. Now I hope I am not that scary looking but I am 5'10 with a few muscles left. Whew! glad she left.

24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on?

If the light is on - I don't sleep. I use to work nights so we actually had to buy special curtains and blinds that block sunlight.

25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress?

When Jeff was really sick and in the Hospital. I was stressed to the Max.

26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?

2 of my favorite movies are Sound of Music and Tombstone. I watched them last Summer. It was so cool because I watched Sound of Music with my 6 year old for the first time and she loved it too :)

27. What song did you most recently download?

Rolling in the Deep - Adele and Heart Like Mine - Miranda Lambert (This song just speaks to me)

28. What would you say is your favorite hobby?

I LOVE to Travel, but is that a hobby??? I guess I would pick Gardening.

29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends?

Eat, Drink and Be Merry


30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on?

Shower. I think my body is more flattering in the standing position. Sitting would not be good !

5 comments:

Shahz said...

i never had a chance to watch all the movie you post, i sure i will look for copy. its interesting specially the reader and the sound of music.

I am Harriet said...

I love Kitchen Nightmares. It cured me of eating out too much.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/when-was-the-last-time-you-were-under-some-serious-stress

Coffee Slut said...

The Sound of Music is one I could watch over and over! Loved reading your answers!
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Great stuff : ) You also reminded me that "The Sound of Music" just has amazing universal appeal...thank you!

AC Quigley said...

I wouldn't feel guilty about sneaking off to watch Gordon Ramsey either! Loving watching his programmes at the moment (I think they're re-runs dubbed into Spanish but that doesn't change a thing!). Love it!
Andrea (new follower!)