Monday, April 11, 2011

A to Z Challenge










I is for Indianapolis
A city that is very dear to my heart ! I grew up minutes from downtown Indy.
Jeff and I try to go back and spend a weekend there each Year.
I have traveled around and spent time in some pretty nice cities and Indy is right up there with the best of them.


Love walking the Canal

Go Colts


Indians Games are always fun!

The Rathskeller ~ One of my favorite places to eat and drink good German Beer!


St. Elmo - Jeff and I love to eat here. You must try the Shrimp Cocktail !

The Indy 500. I attended 37 straight races! Back in the 70's and 80's, for me, there was nothing better. I could not tell you how many hours I spent at the track. I guess you could say I was a Race Car Driver Groupie :) AJ Foyt was my driver and watching him race was just a real thrill for me.

No comments: