Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A to Z Challenge






Ex·haust·ed

Drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "she felt completely washed-out.


The only thing that comes to my mind tonight is Exhaustion! My day started out really nice. I eased into it with a big cup of coffee, toast with Nutella :) and reading some of my favorite blogs. I then got myself and the Wee one dressed to run a few errands and then to go visit a friend and her new baby. What a cutie she was!!! Anyway, day started great. As soon as I got home I started working some around the house and then I went outside for the dreaded yard work. 9 hours of non-stop hard work and this old girl is done. American Idol here I come and Sweet Dreams friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a productive day though! Days like those I can't keep my eyes open to catch shows. I am staring at a ton of yard work and wishing I could wave a magic wand and it would all be done!