Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A to Z Challenge



D is for DAD

My Dad. Sorry friends, when it comes to Dads I have the Best. Everybody loves my dad. He is a very soft-spoken, Hard working man, (He worked for 37 years and only missed 1 day of work!)

Kind, Giving, Supportive, and the list goes on and on. I played sports in high school and college and he never missed a game, he was always my biggest fan! We have always been buddies - he would let me stay up late as a kid and watch David Letterman with him and whenever I needed his time it was given to me. He would never ever cuss unless we were watching an IU Basketball game when Bobby Knight coached, a die-hard Knight fan, he has been known to have used the s- word a few times during those ball games. He is also a big Indy car and Nascar fan and we have spent a lot of time together at the Indy 500 Track. He is the most Devoted Husband, Father and Papaw that I have ever seen. He believes in his Country and is very proud to be an American. He is devoted to God and his Faith is Strong.

I am a Daddy's Girl




Dad Loves being a Papaw

Me and Dad









1 comment:

N. R. Williams said...

That is wonderful praise. Enjoy your time together, I know you will. If only all men could be like your father, much that is wrong with the world could be corrected.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.