Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing 3/27/11








Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?

Jeff, I had to get up for work at 5:30am today. He got up early and fixed me my coffee and breakfast and then packed my lunch while I was getting ready. He is the Best and made me feel so loved.

27. Do you have a lot to learn?

You can always learn, but to tell you the truth - My brain just wants to take a vacation, Now if you ask Jeff- my mind has been on a Permanent vacation :)

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

Speak multiple languages, Quilt, Become a Great Swimmer

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?

I guess it would be what other people do. A lot of times I am in my own little world and I don't hear half the things people say or If you make me feel bad I am usually oblivious to it, so if you actually do something I might remember.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?

Honesty, Loyalty, Forgiveness, Encouragement, and Tolerance

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

Go to Ireland, Go to Fiji, and Go to New York City.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

Ouch, don't like this question!!! (pass)

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

Anything having to do with kids and animals. They are completely innocent and deserve our help.

34. What does each decade make you think of:

20's - Women get to Vote

30's
Gone with the Wind



40's
World War 2

50's
Diners, Sock Hops, and Elvis


60's
The Beatles


70's
I think of Saturday Night Fever, Disco, Pet Rocks, All in the Famiy.

80's
It was all about Me (literally) - also, E.T. Rubiks Cube, MTV

90's
Clinton, Gulf War, Oklahoma City Bombing


35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

The 80's It was my high school years and a time of growing up for me. I was still a kid but yet I was learning so much about what was going on in the world. The music was great and Big hair was in :)

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?

This is also a bad question... how can you just have one favorite? Stairway To Heaven

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?

United States of America, and right now we do not have a leader!

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

Mr. President, please resign!!

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?

Food Network

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

How about Lucifer, the cat from Cinderella. That cat had it made until the princess came in and started pampering all the mice and birds.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? No

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

Fly!!! I like to get places as quick as possible.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?

Because God made it that way.

43. What does your name mean? Tammy - Perfect, Palm Tree, Spice.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?

I think I will go with the deeps of the ocean. I like the idea of finding buried treasure.

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: Jordon

Meat: Bone in Rib Eye (yummy)

Different: Me

Pink: My girls

Deserve: Veterans

White: Castle

Elvis: Hot

Magic: Carpet Ride

Heart: Angiogram

Clash: Titans

Pulp: Fiction

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?

There are so many... but I am going to say Ronald Reagan

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?

Matthew McConaughey, I would just want to look at him and listen to him talk.. about anything, I love his voice!


48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?

Everyday?? I don't think so. Lonesome Dove and Tombstone are 2 of my favorites.

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?

My computer and ipod, but the batteries would die. Books, Paper and pen, our emergency radio (you can hand crank it), several bags of sunflower seeds, some chocolate, water, my pillow and blanket. To name only a few ....

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?

I have helped save a life by doing CPR.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts.
great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

A Helicopter Mom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following back! :)

I love your anwsers to the Stealing Sunday meme. I hadn't heard of it before.

Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following me! I hope you have a fabulous trip!

~Angelica