Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing 3-13-11




Cheers to all of us thieves!

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?

I could say Matthew McConaughey or George Clooney, but that would get me in trouble! ( : I really never knew my maternal Grandmother, she died when I was too young to remember. I would love to have memories with her!


18. Last furry thing you touched?

My donkeys

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

2 Tylenol Pms

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?

I Love digital!!! You can see what you are getting and don't have to worry or wait to see the pictures. That being said, I just sold my old Canon Rebel 35mm camera on Ebay, it was my first Big purchase after graduating from college, paid about $500 for it and I loved it! You always had to be so careful loading the film, etc. I sorta miss that :/ Sorta!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

I can't do just one age, it is impossible for me. 18 - senior in High school , 30- met my husband, and 36- became a mommy for the first time!


22. Your worst enemy?

CHOCOLATE!

23. What is your current desktop picture?

The girls in their game day Colts attire.


24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?

"Maybe the girls will sleep in today"


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?

Fly ~ If I could fly the $$$ would come easy :)


26. Who can't you say “no” to?

It is hard for me to say no to the girls, but I do. It is REALLY hard for me to say no to Jeff. He never asks for too much so when he does it is usually yes.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded?

I just heard David Cooks version of "Don't You Forget About Me" on American Idol, I really liked it so I downloaded it.

28. What time of day were you born?

Not too sure about that one, I was adopted so I don't have all of that info.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why?

#5 - It was my College volleyball number and I was born in May, the 5th month.


30. Where did you live in 1987?

Speedway, IN

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

It would be a lie if I said no. Sometimes I get to watching TV and I see these celebrities or even worse, non-celebrities that just have $$$ falling out of their pockets w/o doing anything... sometimes that just gets to me.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?

Maybe

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?

I had just got home from working nights and was in bed. I usually stayed up to watch a little TV. I had started watching Regis and Kelli Rippa in the morning because she was new and I liked the show. Jeff was working dayshift that day and I just remember picking up the phone to call him with tears running down my face.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

No comments: