Friday, March 18, 2011

5 Question Friday 3/18/11

I am so glad it is Friday !!!! I have to work one day this weekend and then I have the entire next week off to spend with Both girls! It is Spring Break so that means sleeping in and having Fun!






Check out some new blogs today....


Photobucket





1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No. But when I was in college, right before finals I got called in for jury duty for a murder case. I actually got picked to be a juror but on the last day there before things got started they brought in a Doctor who was to testify. It was my lucky day because I knew him. I had just spent 1 week observing autopsies and he was the guy in charge. I was immediately discharged, yeah!!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Never had a wedding dress. I was never the girl who wanted a Big wedding. The thought of having to walk down the aisle with a bunch of people watching me, well I just imagined myself getting dizzy and passing out in front of everyone. I wanted the $$$, for the Honeymoon! ;)

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

When I am Happy I am all over the place, nowhere special... sad or stressed??? Either in Bed or out Shopping!!!

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

I do have kids and they do not sleep with us. Now if I am in the mood to snuggle with them or if they are sick or upset about something (bad dream, thunderstorm...) then it is ok, and welcomed.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

I use to always watch David Letterman. As a kid my mom worked nights. Dad would actually let me stay up with him and watch it, even on some school nights.... For 15 years I worked night shift, on my nights off I would stay up and watch all kinds of TV until 2 or 3am and then have to get up at 6 or 7 am, what was I thinking???? Now I am asleep around 10:30 or 11pm.

No comments: