Friday, August 6, 2010

Potty Training Day 3

People have always told be that with your first child you always spend more time with them teaching them new things, for example potty training. I will be the first to admit that I have been a major "slacker mom" when it comes to potty training Caroline! Its not that I don't want her to learn... but she is my baby and I guess a big part of me wants her to stay that way. It makes me sad to think how quickly they grow up! I have attempted a few times but she made it clear to me that she had no interest and who was I to push her ;) Last week my mom (jokingly) ??? said that she would be taking her diaper bag with her to preschool.

That being said - Potty Training Boot Camp was enforced!





We are on day #3 and so far she is doing really good! She has no problem with the poop part, but every once in awhile she will forget and have an accident. I guess she is probably about 70 % there. I am proud of her!!! When she does her business she gets so excited and her face gets red with a Big smile and she says "Me big girl now"




23 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to come in the crotch of her pull up, pull it back up tight then put my hand on her crotch and push the come up into her pu--y, let her wear it all day so she feels my come rubbing against her pu--y all the time

Anonymous said...

I want to stuff my dick in her tight virgin pussy and feel my balls empty into her--I'll push deep so it be real full in her baby cun

Anonymous said...

Defanatly feel good af so tight that pussy qould suck the cum right out

Anonymous said...

Just by her face I can tell she wants to get a guy alone and have him plow her all sleazy on the bathroom floor

Anonymous said...

I wish,i count my fingers in his smal, blank, vagina inside!!!!When you more pics or vids from little, wet, girl have, send please to 00491621393653 WhatsApp

Anonymous said...

Cp link: https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=70878

Anonymous said...

She look like she wanna get nasty big dick look at her provocative face while her pants are down at her ankles

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to fuck a little girl. I have a one year old daughter i can't wait to start training.

Anonymous said...

Im so hard thinking about all the dirty things i would love to fo with this little girl idk how much longer i can hold the cum back. I have some toddler panties i stole im about to unload a weeks worth of cum into them.. thank you for sharing your little girl with us. Im going to cum now.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm i want to watch another man molest my 14 month old daughter as i watch. Turn her into daddy's slut.

Anonymous said...

I will need you to bring your daughter to my apartment tonight please so I can take care of her please and I will take her clothes off and underwear off and then I’ll take my pants and underwear off and then I’ll will just be in my shirt and then I’ll will take her pants off and underwear off and then I’ll let her keep her shirt on and then I’ll will ask her to come to me and then she will come to me and then she will turn around and then she will sit on my naked lap and then I’ll will be humping her naked body until she feels my white stuff on her ass

Anonymous said...

Hello I would love to molest your daughter

Anonymous said...

Only if I get to watch. Do you have a Facebook, what's your name?

Anonymous said...

Yes I have Facebook My name is Jim send my a picture of your daughter please

Anonymous said...

What's your last name so I can send a friend request Jim?

Anonymous said...

Greenway send me a picture of your daughter please

Anonymous said...

Where do you live Jim? So I know which profile to send the friend request to?

Anonymous said...

Greenway

Anonymous said...

Springfield My profile picture is a rebel flag

Anonymous said...

What is your name

Anonymous said...

Did you find my name

Anonymous said...

Hello are you still there

Anonymous said...

https://liks9.nl/invite/i=106303