Monday, April 5, 2010

What a Busy 5 days I have had!!! I am just physically and mentally tired! It started by me finding out at the very last minute that Abby was having an Easter party at school and I needed to bring in some candy filled eggs... When I found this out all the stores in town were closed, how bad am I for filling the eggs with Valentine candy???

Friday was a very Big day for Abby and Mommy... we registered her for Kindergarten. I guess I did not know what to expect or maybe I did not think I would have any emotions over this moment (I thought I was ready) but I was wrong. As soon as I walked her through the doors of the school it just hit me in the face HARD... Abigail is one of the sweetest and most honest little girls you could ever meet. Not one mean bone in her body. What hit me hard was the fact that there was going to be outside influences on Our little girl... good and Bad. I wasn't in the school 5 minutes until someone I didn't know took her by the hand and took her away from me for testing. BROKE MY HEART!

I am not an overly religious person, I believe in God and I trust in his word. The only thing that will keep me from going crazy is knowing that God made Abigail and he will protect her when she is away from Mommy and Daddy. Ohh.... she got her first 100% on her testing! Hopefully that will continue =)

For the first time ever the weather was nice enough for an Easter Egg Hunt Outside on Easter morning. So much Fun!

No comments: