Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleep



Today I got some much needed sleep. Usually during the week I only get about 3-4 hours sleep a day and sometimes I think that I sleep with one eye open - why?? always wondering what the girls are getting into and mainly because I have been woke up too many times with a sippy cup to the head. A few years ago I made the mistake of thinking I could close my eyes for a few minutes and ended up having the phone slammed down on my face giving me a fat lip. Anyway, I never thought I would want and desire Sleep as much as I do now. A few weeks ago Jeff and I had our date night.

What we usually do ~ Get dressed up. Go to the movies. Go eat at a really nice restaurant. Go to a concert or sporting event. Eat sushi. Go to shooting range. Play golf. Eat at BW3 and drink a few beers. Go shopping... Stuff like that.

What we did ~ Ate at Olive Garden. Now if you knew Jeff you would know that he HATES the Olive Garden. He thinks it is a place for women only... If a place doesn't have buffalo heads and antlers on the wall he usually isn't too interested. He has the same feeling about Kohls. I love Kohls! He thinks it is a big rip off. Now do I give him a hard time about Bass Pro Shop and the Sportsman Guide??? Ok, here is the part of the date that made it so perfect -Yes dinner was great! After that we hit Walmart and shopped and we came home. My parents were spending the night to watch the girls for us so we came home and crawled in bed and watched 2 movies. 2 movies without any interruptions !!! We had popcorn and Reece cups and we stayed up late and the BEST part.... We got to SLEEP in! One of the best dates ever!

No comments: